Thursday, September 24, 2009

Brian Grady's BING PIG!!

Brian Grady sent this to me via surfapig@live.com:
"Mike, I've been following your blog for a bit now and recently came into a Pig that you may know or heard about. I was looking for a square tail to add to a small stable that has a Pin and a Diamond. I saw a Bing Elevator on lb.net that was being sold by a friend of yours, Rob Kulisek. Needless to say I was too late in getting the Elevator, but he said he had a Pig if I wanted to look in that direction. I was intrigued. Circumstances worked out and a deal was struck on the street in the shadow of the Brooklyn Bridge and now I'm the stoked owner of a Bing Pig. Rob mentioned your name during our conversation and I told him I had been checking Surf A Pig regularly. Thought you might like to hear this story of yet another "Pig's life". Stay stoked! Brian Grady"
NICE ONE!! ULTRA CLEAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment