Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Simon's new Pieter pig.

post like this get me psyched! Simon sent this to me via surfapig@live.com:

Hey Mike,
Thought I’d share with you a couple of pics of my new pig- hand shaped by Pieter Stockkert under his own label Pieter Surfboards, who I ride for. The board is 10’ long, 23.75” at the wide point (I think yours are around 22.5-23”?) located approximately 10” behind centre and 3.25” thick, with a very flat rocker and nice soft rail profile. Ive only had it for a couple of weeks and still getting the feel for it, but so far its epic. Amazing how these boards can be turned on a dime and they nose ride unreaI. I've included a few recent ones from a talented local photographer (Holly) who works on the northern beaches of Sydney called Hollytree Photos (her Instagram tag is @hollytreephoto). She's a pretty talented photographer and captures the light really nicely. Also attached are some from Frothing Grey Grommets which you may have already seen on Instagram.
Cheers, Simon















No comments:

Post a Comment