Tuesday, December 1, 2009

vitalitronics!!

before STOKE FILMS, LLc i did some "acting" for David's get up SPEEFNARKLE. speefnarkle is far out stuff. I am honored to be partnered up with David. He is MENTAL. I look back on some of the projects I have worked with him on. It is NUTZ...its like I have this whole other chapter of my life. anyway...this video is too rotten to just leave on my hard drive. basically david made this movie about spies and subterfuge. VITALITRONICS is the only personal improvement spray worth using. I played the hotel grounds keeper and this creepy host guy. 





8 comments:

  1. the last 5 seconds "vitalitronicized" made me laugh out loud

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree...the beginning is strange and kinda creepy, but if you have the patience ... you end up NEEDING vitalitronics, the only personal improvement spray worth having. "personal improvement spray" nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep em coming , that's some funny S@#t

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha creeepy. love the organ backing music

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the glasses

    p.s. - word verification for today

    WALMUFF

    BWAAAHAHAHAHAA!!

    ReplyDelete