Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rob Royal's post modern PIG!

Rob sent me this via surfapig@live.com:
Hey Mike, Been a while, and I'm sorry I missed the event at San-o. Mary told me a little about it, and said it was a lot of fun. Maybe next year!
Here's a little sacrilegious variation on the pig theme that I've been having and absolute blast on since we last spoke. It's basically taking the pig influence, and mixing it with some other modern thing-a-ma-bobs.
9'6" x 22 3/4" x 3" , super flat entry rocker, with kicked tail. Narrowed tail block, blunt nose for a straighter forward outline, triplane hull bottom, with some nose concave, and very pinched out 50/50s to slight 30/70 up rail in the tail. Best ridden with a wide base, hully type fin, so far. It is a super lively, and deceptive little bugger, and catches the shortboarders out a lot as I shoot past at mach 5...
All the best,
Rob




No comments:

Post a Comment