Thursday, April 22, 2010

a few boards!

Arthur Curtis out of long beach sent me this one via surfapig@live.com:
"This is a 10 foot pig made by Billy Lemire of Seal Beach Ca. Check out his site www.lemiresurfingplatforms.com.Thanks Arthur Curtis.





paul smith of glide surfboards out of ireland sent this to me via surfapig: "Hi mike

Heres another that just went out today 10’0 –22 – 3” People are really getting into pigs now!!"


I am stoked to have this site be a place where people submit their creations. its an honor. i hope that people are able to see more of what is out there this way. this site has impacted my understanding of what is going on out there. i still haven't quite figured out what the definition of a "pig" is. paul's creation is a beauty. the work on the deck is intricate to be certain. I would like to see this board shot from above or shot from the nose. I have never seen a 2 + 1 set up on a pig design. great contribution paul. keep them coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment