Friday, August 27, 2010

greg pearson, and the stoke mine.

greg pearson is a stoke miner, and a stoke provider. a wax comb in of itself is some what nominal, perhaps trivial... even a wax comb made from recycled plastic. but, the facts are...you need a wax comb. how many times have you needed to strip the shity wax off your log and searched high and low for a comb? i have done it more times than i care to admit. just recently i used a broken fcs fin i found in the lagoon at sliders for my make shift comb. greg took it upon himself to send me a care package. NICE!!!! i have to say, i will be sharing the stoke to my buddies. nice work greg!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Mike! What kind of board is that with the offset stringer? Nice. Cool site and can't get enough of Jazz the Glass. I saw the Violet board at Sacredcraft and put in a order of my own with Gene. Stoked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey rich!

    that off set stringer is on my bing. matt calvani shaped it just over a year ago.

    you made a solid call ordering a flex. man, i can't get enough of the glide on this thing. it is such SMOOTH ride. keep me posted. send me some pics when you grab it.

    CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete