Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Whars them ten dollar pigs ah been hearin bout?

james llewelyn sent me this via surfapig@live.com:
I have been enjoying reading your blog and catching up on all things pig, although i am not a pig man myself i enjoy the taste and smell of bacon. For some reason tonight when reading i thought of a cartoon from an old surfer magazine i had, so i dug through my stash and found this little doodle. If only my mind could remember things that help make some cash or get a bit of action. I dont know if you can make out the writing but it says "Whars them ten dollar pigs ah been hearin bout". I think the magazine is from 68 and back then i hear they couldnt give them away, you would have been in hog heaven. Stay stoked,James
this shit is perfect. i just had such a rad session on my zero dollar pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment