Sunday, June 6, 2010

yawn patrol, slight texture.

i woke up at 4:45 this morning and almost cracked it. i decided to crawl back in bed with the missus. woke up 3 hours later, and decided to meander my way down the trail. i saw some buddies on their way out , while i was on my way in. it was glassy as i was changing into my wetsuit to paddle out. as soon as i got out in the line up, the on shores came up. it didn't even bum me out. i was stoked to have the sun and some surf. i had a super fun session. this board is constantly blowing my mind.
i have been shooting the dandelions for a while now. i am ultra stoked on this shot.
how does a little sprig like this grow in the sand?
how about one with a pretty yellow flower?
this violet flower is just plain shocking.
check the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment