Sunday, January 6, 2013

another hilber's creation!

daniel sent me this via surfapig@live.comHey Mike. I've been following you for a while now and you can say that my latest acquisition is kind of your fault.  After reading your blog and realizing that a pig would probably fit the bill for me more than a noserider in the New England beach break that is my bread and butter, I began contemplating acquiring a pig. I was ordering a board from Brian Hilbers a few months ago and mentioned that I may be tapping him for a pig and he then told me that he had a Golden Girl/Grey Lady already at Pilgirm in Brooklyn.  Long story short, I sold my noserider and bought the board. Pictures are already up on my blog -   but hell, I'm all about sharing. Enjoy. Daniel Mongeon





super clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment