Tuesday, November 20, 2012

green pig

bruce outa queensland Australia sent me this via surfapig@live.com: Hi Mike, I have been following your blog regularly since I read the Slide magazine article last year and can't get enough of it.  I have been really eager to get a heavy board with a D fin for a while now and Surf a Pig was the perfect tool to figure out the dimensions and all the rest with my local shaper/ glasser/ surf shop, Darren at the Surfboard Shed in Bundaberg. Here are some pics of what we came up with, it is 9'6 x 23' 1/2 x 3' 1/4. It has double 6 oz glass top and bottom in green resin tint and a glassed on true ames D fin. The wide point is well behind centre and it goes great. Very Happy! Thanks again for the blog and keep up the great work. Bruce, Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia

cheers Bruce!!!! looks unreal!!!!!!!

2 comments: