Monday, October 8, 2012

pig pen!

steve holgate sent me this via surfapig@live.comHey Mike, Had such a blast Saturday at the Sacred Craft Show. Nice catching you at your booth and chatting boards and hunting! I am sending you a shot of about half my quiver. The Velzy I found on Craigslist a few weeks ago is at the head of my "Pig Pen" group photo! You will find my 1960ish Yater attached I bought last month attached for your viewing pleasure! The guy I got the board from took a near perfect Yater and sanded the top before placing outside by some ivy. The roots grew through the glass and actually are on the foam creating the discoloration. Couple of days of sanding and polishing and she did clean up pretty nice. Aloha, Steve
 


stoked on that grip! it was great to catch up! what a great time this past weekend! cheers!! thanks for the email!

No comments:

Post a Comment