Thursday, November 5, 2009

COOPERFISH BLACKBOARD

gene cooper is a long time friend of mine. 12 years ago I met him out at rincon. i was in the middle of my graduate degree in pure mathematics. i told him i'd build him a web page. i did. later ...once in life...he said "mike you are one of the few people in my life that has actually done what they said they are going to do". that meant something to me. gene has LONG since known about my affinity towards surfboards that have the elements characteristic of a "pig". gene and I are collaborating on a design. hopefully anyone reading this knows gene's attention to detail and his craftsmanship chops. I have been raised on point breaks and cooperfish surfboards. we are going to try to honor tradition and function with this design. i post up pictures of this design as it comes to fruition.
gene's "surfboard only" page on face book
COOPERFISHSURFBOARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment