Thursday, January 7, 2010

here is a Rhino Beetle I drew.

this drawing  was horizontal on my desk top , but wants to be like this on the blog . i tried to rotate this image and save it. i rotated it to the left 90, 180 and 270 degrees. I saved each one and uploaded the newly saved image. all images took this orientation when blasted on the blog. this discrepancy in my will vs. the computers manifestation of my will has me thinking. initially i wanted to overcome this. i thought i'd do all kinds of shit and eventually sort it out. then i thought, perhaps this beetles destiny is to have this orientation on this blog. then i thought about aristotle's quote: "All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion, desire" and " If one way be better than another, that you may be sure is nature's way."

No comments:

Post a Comment