Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Surfers RULE!!!

A buddy of mine with initials BB encouraged me to check this blog out via surfapig@live.com. I can't say his name else he'll quit sending me juicy morels of goodness. I wish he'd let me post some of his personal pictures from a very nice surfing area.  But hey!! he turned us onto this. NICE!!! SURFERS RULE is a blog. I am flabbergasted by the EPIC moments in california surf culture that have been captured by Jim Driver and displayed on this blog. I almost get mad that I wasn't alive and of the right age back then. Sure they had their issues... but F U C K! how can any thing take away from what is captured in these shots? I don't know what else to say. Check that blog out for more info on what time it is. 









3 comments:

  1. Mr. Black - We're stoked you dropped in and liked my Dad's pics. Check back, we do our best to update with new pics and classic stories.

    Bob D.
    www.surfersrule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog Rules. what a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat. I love the pics & stories.

    ReplyDelete