Wednesday, July 28, 2010

stoke is contagious.

mathew branco sent me this via surfapig@live.com:
I'm a big fan of your blog and i check it weekly to drool all over my keyboard viewing other peoples piggies. Now i have my own custom to brag a little bit about! Hot out of the oven to me about 2 weeks ago thanks to Steve Banks that got me hooked up with Terry Martin and Bashams (The Factory) for the sick glass job. It's bright ass orange with Odd Ball Orange metal flakes, dims are 9'-6"x16.5"Nx23"x17"T and glassing is double 8oz top and bottom. Glides and turns as smooth as butter and noserides the pocket real sweet. First place i paddled it out was at the Bu' which was bitter sweet, the bitter part the crowd trying to bump rails with you to get you off the wave and the sweet was the waves i got all to myself to turn, trim and hang my piggies over the nose of my piggy!! Thanks Mr. B for putting the truth out there about Pig surfboards. Thank you,Matt
yeah!
ohhh!
curve.
this is what this blog is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment